Thursday, December 24, 2015

Kaytee 48 by 24-Inch My First Giant Rabbit Home, 2-Piece Multi-Colored in my opinion


The several days before. I search for information on the Kaytee 48 by 24-Inch My First Giant Rabbit Home, 2-Piece Multi-Colored, so i would like to bring a story to tell.


Kaytee 48 by 24-Inch My First Giant Rabbit

Kaytee 48 by 24-Inch My First Giant Rabbit Home, 2-Piece Multi-Colored


My First Home is the perfect starter cage for your Rabbit, Ferret or Guinea Pig. It snaps together in minutes without the need for tools. Features My First Home offers plenty of room for your favorite little critter, yet it is compact enough to place on a dresser or counter top The deep plastic base prevents bedding from scattering while the white wire top makes for easy viewing and superb ventilation New base and wire combination makes latch points inaccessible to animals and the wire fits securely into the base Latches are now wire and chew proof making the cage safer and more secure Read more




Tags: pet supplies > small animals > houses & habitats > cages



0 comments:

Post a Comment